UTSAV- Testimonial Sindu & Mahesh

Dear Ms. Amba,

Let me share my pre class thought and post classes experience.

Pre-class: I was in the notion that these classes will be focussed only on exercises. I never had a faintest idea that there will be so much to know about starting from importance of balanced diet to labour. 

Post Class: First I definitely have to thank you for motivating me and my husband to sit for the classes which I didn't expect myself. Taking the classes with our partners was indeed a very good experience. I never have guessed before we started the classes that he will have so much doubts related to pregnancy and childbirth. The sessions were more interactive with everyone sharing the information which they come across.

Coming to the individual sessions, First class about the diet and nutrition helped me to understand what I should avoid having and what I should have for a healthy balanced diet. Next the exercises sessions helped me in relieving the pain I already had I felt more flexible. The breast feeding sessions were so informative and I am happy that now I at least have the knowledge of were things can go possibly wrong. Finally, the labour and child birth classes, though I was worried at the beginning that I should remember all those breathing techniques and movements, later on I gained confidence that through practice I can definitely make the labour a good experience.       

Me and my husband thank you for giving us these insights and for helping us to adopt positive approach for delivering our little one to this world.


Sindu & Mahesh