UTSAV- Testimonial Rajeshwarri Arun


Dr.Amba,

This is for you



You are really doing a wonderful and dedicated job for the motherhood community.I hope No hospital or Nursing home in chennai does your job.

Your class,  wat you taught, the knowledge you gave us helped us especially me to come out of fear and start feeling that pregnancy and Labor is a natural process , if we let the nature do it's job and keep focusing on what is essential that's enough.

About me in specific, I had my first pregnancy which lasted only for 20 weeks and from Day 1 of my last pregnancy till it lasted I was on Google search to make myself feel better, to get the knowledge, to come out of fear, to have a good sleep but nothing gave me clear vision like your class.



Now I am 7 + months with my second pregnancy and I had the same confusion Wat to do and Wat not. 
I can't believe that from Day 1 of attending your class, I sleep like a child in the nights. Having a deep sleep during pregnancy is a boon which you gave me, I must thank you for that.
The natural ways to take care of the baby,breast feeding classes, it's importance ,techniques and knowledge to handle Labour , you almost covered everything for a mother and a child during and after pregnancy.

I love your class.
You are doing a wonderful and divine job.
Love you and loved your class.



Thanks a lot for all the efforts you put in and individual attention you give for the mothers who come to you. 

Will surely recommend all the mothers to come to you to have experience the wonderful session with you.


- Rajeshwarri Arun