UTSAV- Feedback Aarthi and Sukumaran

Dear Dr Amba,

Please find below feedback from myself and my husband, Sukumaran.

Our doctor, Dr Anitha, recommended to attend your pre-natal classes. She had heard positive reviews of your class.

Before attending the class, we thought like the class is fully related to the pregnancy exercise. We did not have much idea about the scope of the class. But once we attended the class we realize that your class covers most aspects of pregnancy and motherhood. Also, I was very happy that you asked us to bring along our support people. It was a nice experience to attend the class along with my husband.

I learnt the exercise and food diet during pregnancy, breathing exercise during labour, feeding position and the most important thing which I learnt in the session is baby care after delivery.

Your presentation made many concepts and processes clear. The way you explained the labour and feeding session is awesome. That is very helpful to build some confidence in me.

You do indeed provide a valuable service with your teaching. I hope many more expectant mothers and their families benefit from your guidance.

Thank you!

Aarthi and Sukumaran