UTSAV- Feedback Janani and Santhangopal

Feedback from Janani and Santhangopal

What we felt before attending the class:
First of all, one of my friend briefed me about pregnancy classes. She always said that it was very useful for her. That made me curious and I started to search online for pre-natal classes conducted nearby my area. That's when we came to know about UTSAV. I immediately explained my husband about these classes. I told him that I really liked to get engaged in such activities for a change as my mind was thrashed with cautions and worries about pregnancy. People around me gave different thoughts and suggestions that I was unable to calm myself down and be happy. We both thought that knowing about what's actually happening during pregnancy, what needs to be done, how to stay healthy and fit during pregnancy would make our mind clear. Also,  as a homemaker I personally felt the need to socialize with similar people for a bit of content and relaxation. He totally agreed with me and started looking through UTSAV website and we signed up for the September 2016 batch.

Our class experience:
I was very much excited when I was told to attend the class along with my husband. We were really impressed by the way Dr. Amba carried our first class. It was an enlightening session for myself and my husband. Gradually we came to know that we were right about our thoughts and decisions. All the questions running inside our head were so promptly answered with perfect examples and facts. We learnt quite more than what we expected. My husband who had very little idea about pregnancy learnt a lot from these sessions and he turned out to be so interested in discussing about his baby. The breathing exercises, diet, managing pain and post delivery tips (breastfeeding, baby massaging, baby wearing) were so helpful. After attending each class, every time I slept at night I felt so peaceful and relaxed. I really loved the way the topics were organised with crisp ppt slides and explanatory videos. It made us clearly understand the truth. I am so happy that now I have a wonderful support person (my husband) beside me who will understand my situation more than anyone and help me overcome discomfort if any. I feel so confident that I can handle this. Thanks a lot to Dr. Amba. 

Some parting words:
Dr. Amba's classes has brought me more closer to nature. I have now started to admire nature's gifts to us human beings. Now, I am more like waiting for this happy event to occur to me called labour. The classes have helped throw away my fear. 

Keep providing the great service.  Your guidance is a valuable gift for all expecting mothers. Thank you.