Mrs. Vaanathi review of classes and her baby's Birth Story

Here is the latest birth story/review of UTSAV Classes. Original link: https://www.facebook.com/vaanathis/posts/10155572736797705:0

Hi All,
I gave birth to a baby boy on 9th Feb in Malar hospital. My due date was Feb 6th and since I didn't had any pain it was induced on Feb 8th. On Feb 9th morning 6 AM I was moved to labour room and delivered a baby boy via normal delivery at 2 PM.
I planned my delivery initially in Bangalore. But in one of the scan report the water level was mentioned as low and I was told that I may have to deliver a premie baby. Scared, I moved to Chennai at 34th week and stayed in my cousin's place and started consulting Dr Thenmozhi from Malar hospital who recommended to go to Amba Mam's class.
I moved to Chennai not to have a normal delivery but to have a full term baby. I had a very low tolerance for pain and even my own family members and my friends couldn't believe that I had a normal delivery.
I attended the class when I was in my 36th week. When I was in Bangalore I didn't do any exercises at all and not even walking. At 36 weeks I started off with my exercises (except for duck walk) and did exactly what she taught in the class including the breathing exercises.
The exercises relaxed my muscles which I felt gradually during the last 4 weeks. The breathing exercise especially the 'Candle' one is the only thing I did for almost 7 hours in the labour room. And the pushing position which was taught in the class has helped me a lot during the final stage.
Me and my son are grateful for three people who helped me during my labour - My Husband(didn't even took a break for 8 hours) and the best support person, My doctor (who gave me confidence that full term is possible) and Amba mam(who helped me in preparing for the labour and made normal delivery a possibility for me)
I wish I attended her classes during in the first trimester itself. And my only regret is that I couldn't consult her for lactation since I had to move to my hometown.
Thank you so much Amba Mam and your classes are really helpful even at the last stages of pregnancy. 
-Vaanathi and Inba