UTSAV- Testimonial Yamini Sathyaraj

Hi Amba

This is my feedback about your 4 days classes. We are expecting our baby on July last week 2016. Once I entered my 7th month I have all the cons of pregnancy, breathlessness, heart burn, sleeplessness everything. Btw I have already gained 10+ kg during my 7th month. And I was gaining around 800gram to 1kg every week.

I was totally confused. Because it was the same diet that I was following from my 3rd month. But after 6th month weight started increasing drastically. I started googling mainly for heartburn, breathlessness and weight gain. I found UTSAV. (I am glad I did that) . Then I called Amba, we had a conversation I was happy with that, but unfortunately there was no classes on may month, classes are available only on June month, where I would be around 32 weeks. I was bit worried about that. Amba was confident that I can still attend the class.

It's better late than never right? I am glad I did that. Joined the classes. I have changed my diet as per her class, on the same day my heartburn issue got solved. And I had a great sleep. After following the breathing techniques and exercise, my breathlessness during night also got stopped. My last problem was the weight gain, I have followed Amba diet for 10days, during the class period, after that we had our regular Dr checkup, I have lost 3kgs in 2weeks. Can you believe that?? Even I was not able to believe it, that too I was in my 33rd week during that time. Since I have already gained much my Dr was happy with my weight loss.

The labour class and after delivery class was very helpful. I have gained a lot of confidence after attending your class. Your class is highly recommended to all the pregnancy ladies. When compared to other pregnancy classes in Chennai UTSAV fee charge is very nominal.

Only one thing which I am feeling bad is I should have googled about this class and would have joined when I was in 5th month itself. I missed it. But it's fine, atleast I have joined now. And just waiting for my baby arrival. I am sure, the 4th day class will change your mind set about the labour. If you want smooth and happy pregnacy then this class is for you. Give a try, it's worth it !!!



Cheers 
Yamini Sathyaraj