UTSAV- Testimonial Gomathy and Balaji

Dear Amba, 
Here is our feedback:

I am pregnant with my first child and expecting my little one in the month of September 2016.
I came to know about the class from online blog. As soon as I contacted Dr. Amba in the month of May,  she gave me clear directions regarding the class and also what will be covered in them. From this initial connect I really felt eager to join the first available batch in June 2016 by which time my 25th week started.

The classes are  conducted during weekends which really gives flexibility for working women and her family. The charges are nominal as well when compared to the medical charges that we end up paying due to our ignorance.

Amba takes utmost care to ensure that she understands each of her clients and their physical characteristics and any medical challenges or concerns that we have during the initial class and structures her class keeping this in mind.

Regarding the classes, they provide clear perspective into the world of pregnancy and the myths associated with  the same..

The first class covering nutrition and child birth really made us understand the importance of having a healthy diet in this fast paced so called modern world and how mother's diet affects the baby.

The exercises and post birth child care topics covered during the second and third classes really does open our eyes to the fact that labour alone is not a big end it all event of pregnancy and the importance of new born care post delivery. These classes also helped us to understand the importance of exercise during pregnancy and post delivery. Apart from being informative,  these child care classes have helped dispel lot of misinformation regarding lactation and child care which was carried by my Mother-in-law and Mom.

Amba usually provides lots of information about the pregnancy and child birth during her classes and doing our research regarding these topics post class really helps in getting our doubts cleared during the next classes.

The last but not the least, the special focus class regarding labour conducted in the fourth day clearly gave us the necessary preparation to look forward to labour without any fear which is associated with  it.

I am now able to clearly understand and appreciate the changes happening to me during this pregnancy and cherish this beautiful gift with more joy and happiness as I feel empowered with the information learned during the UTSAV classes.

I clearly feel that checking regarding UTSAV in Internet and attending these classes are the two best decisions that I have made during my pregnancy. I would surely recommend UTSAV classes to all my friends and relatives..
In short,  UTSAV classes are a must have experience for every expectant mom out there.

With love, 
Gomathy


My wife and I attended the nutrition and labour classes conducted during June 2016 by Dr. Amba. 

The classes that we attended were really good. It gives lot of confidence and more insight into the phase of pregnancy. 
Dr. Amba's approach towards the course and teaching methods are very good and wholesome. Thank you for giving great learning experience.


Regards,
S. Balaji