UTSAV- Testimonial Sheeba Kumar


Hi Amba,


The class was very informative. I have been able to make a lot of positive changes in my diet now.
I was only thinking about the current situation and not about the post delivery things. But your info reg breast feeding and labour pain was awesome or I wouldn't have prepared my mind for those things. My mother didn't have milk for me, she breastfed my sister hardly for 1 month and my brother for 2 months. Your sessions  made to take an oath to give only breast milk as food for atleast 8 months. 

Your class encouraged and gave the confidence that i can bathe and handle my little child on my own. (I have ruled out the option of bringing person from outside to handle my child!) The beautiful thing is, i'm just eagerly waiting to see, how my child reacts if i massage it, as the video you played is registered in my mind. 

And there were many other topics that were new to me, which are very interesting.

Hope you a build natural birthing centre in chennai in future (may be within 15 years) that would help many to experience the natural birth!

Thank you Doctor!