Testimonial from Abinaya and Anandh

Hi Amba, 
This is a feedback from me(Abinaya) and my husband Anandh.
We came to know about the pregnency classes through Dr. Anitha madam. Having already attended a prenatal exercise class in my early pregnency, I obviously expected this to be of same kind. But the first surprise I had was the allowing of family members to the class. I really liked that part . It was very very helpful in my case, since me and my husband were totally unaware of all these stuffs.

The difference I could visibly see between the previous class I attended and this was vast..the obvious difference was that a professional is taking your class and not some other "just-trained" person.

The nutrition schedule has bought a permanent change in our family's lifestyle.The change is visibly seen in all ours healthy day to day activities.
The clear understanding of labour and the level of expectation of easiness in the labour ward has bought confidence in me and my husband .
We have started talking with our baby daily,  and the way our little miracle responds to it is awesome.  Thanks Amba for making us experience the real joy of pregnancy.
Now , I have a personal satisfaction that I have given all my efforts to deliver my baby happily and help my child have a  peaceful stay inside my womb.
This is just because of the class's limelight on labour things and the exercise I do daily.
I have been recommending Amba to all my fellows , who have also found it equally interesting and useful.
Thanks a lot Amba for bringing the change and helping me have a peaceful pregnancy.

Regards,
Abinaya and Anandh